Wednesday, March 3, 2010

RSS Feed

I found this to be a great resource that may come in handy very often. I thought this was going to be something much more difficult to set up but surprisingly it was extremely easy. Normally I would just use the front page on yahoo.com or aol.com to get updating on what is going on in the world, but now I can easily go to my RSS feeds and get to view different updates about stuff that I am interested in. It will be great to be able to just go to one page and see information about music, movies and sports all on one page. I will definitely add more pages to this and use it in the future. I found the music feed I have subscribed to provided exactly what I wanted. It provides a list of the top 100 songs on the charts so that I can look through and see what songs were out that I havent heard and it gives me an idea on new songs to check out and put on my ipod. This is definately one feed that I will keep and check on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment