Thursday, January 28, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME

My name is Angela Ortega. I am 19 years old and was born in Queens, New York!!! I live in Avon and have for the past 13 years. I have one older brother and one young sister. I grew up playing softball, basketball, and soccer. I played softball in high school and was on the varsity team all four years. I had always dreamed of playing softball in college but my junior year I got into a car accident. I got t-boned by a semi and my eclipse was totalled and I got an injure to my back. Due to this accident I could no longer play softball like I had been able to previously because of my back injury. This was a very hard time in my life as my dream was ripped away. I am a strong believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason so I have tired my best to move on from this. As I write this I am currently in the hospital getting ready to give birth to my first child hopefully sometime tomorrow. I could not be more happy me and my fiance are expecting a babygirl which we plan on naming Nevaeh T'nes. We also plan on getting married hopefully this summer so i have a rather excited year ahead of me!

I found creating a blog to be rather easy especially because the steps are laid out for you. The only problem I am having is with uploading my photo it says that it is uploading but it is taking a long time. I tried to cancel that picture and just replace it with another thinking maybe the picture is too large but it won't even let me remove the photo. Hopefully i can figure out how to do this soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! Great job on your blog! I also live in Avon- near 10th and Dan Jones. We moved out here because the school system is so much better than where we previously lived.

    I'm sorry to hear about the car accident that took away your plans of playing softball - but I believe in God's plan and everything does happen for a reason!

    Congratulations on the new baby girl!! By now you should have had her, and I hope everything went wonderfully!

    God bless!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe you were writing from the hospital. That's dedication. Congrats on Nevaeh. When you get the picture thing straightened out, you should put a pic of her up too!

    I had major back surgery so I feel your pain. I'm about to run a half marathon soon. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby girl. Your Blog looks great! You may not be able to upload your pictures because of the size. Try making it smaller. I can make that suggestion but can't tell you how to do it. LOL! Power point looks good too.

    ReplyDelete